Family Education and Support Services - Event for Parenting Instructors, Teachers and Professionals
Date: March 21, 2017
Time: 9:30 am
Location: South Puget Sound Community College
Peaceful Parents, Happy Kids for Parent Educators is an interactive workshop that gives you the tools to support families, so you can help them experience less drama and more love.
- What IS peaceful parenting?
- Why children misbehave -- and how to help them WANT To Cooperate without yelling, threats, bribes or consequences.
- What research shows about how children develop self-discipline.
- How do the tools of peaceful parenting work?
- How can you teach parents to use peaceful parenting?
- How to help families shift from punishment to connection and repair.
- How to help kids develop emotional intelligence, so they can manage their behavior.
- How emotions work, and how to teach parents to regulate their own emotions.
This is private event.
View all events