Verilux Rise and Shine Natural Wake-up Light, White
- Light gradually brightens to wake you gently and help normalize natural sleep patterns
- Sleep mode feature slowly decreases lamp's intensity to aid in falling asleep peacefully and gradually
- Wake to your choice of four natural soundscapes or FM radio stations. Dual alarm with snooze feature
- Drug-free alternative for addressing sleeplessness, fatigue and lethargy
- Also a reading lamp -- Select from 20 levels of light intensity
- Provides the external cues required to regulate circadian rhythms
Artterro Canvas Storybook
Have a budding artist in the family? Give him or her this terrific fabric art storybook-making kit. Combine gorgeous hand-dyed batik and solid cotton fabric with ribbon, beads, and artist quality acrylic paint to illustrate a unique canvas book. Sew or glue fabric shapes onto the 6x8 inch pages. Multiple award winner. Ages 8 and up, right through the early teen years.
Another eco-friendly, sustainable, non-restrictive creative art project kit from Artterro. Includes hand-dyed batik, solid cotton fabric, ribbons, beads, and artist quality acrylic paint.
Artterro Wire and Bead Art Kit
Inspiring project kit for ages 7 through early teen. Kids can make jewelry, twist and bend into cool sculptures or mobiles. Shape colorful wire into a large mobile adorned with beads, design many small sculptures, fashion a beautiful crown or create a unique creature. Includes a large variety of beautiful glass, wood and shell beads, marbles, thin and thick wire. Add your own "funky junk" to extend the life of this kit even further. Great for kids to make presents for their friends' birthdays.
- Bonus project - box turns into art frame
- Assembled in the United States at Goodwill
- Smart eco packaging
Glow In The Dark Wonder Stars
If you had stars on your ceiling as a child, you'll know how terrific these are. If you didn't, wait until you lie with your child in her dark room looking at her glowing ceiling! Relaxing as kids fall asleep. Even teenagers love them.
These stars have a Lifetime glow guaranteed by the manufacturer. 50 "glow in the dark" plastic stars of varying sizes, with adhesive. Made by Great Explorations.
Murder Mystery Party Games - Panic at the Prom for Teens
OMG, Centerville's High School's Prom Night is ruined! Someone's pulled the fire alarm, drenching everyone in attendance...well, ALMOST everyone. Instead of enjoying one last dance, seven students and their principal must shelve their dancing shoes and figure out who's rained on the prom's parade!
Lots of fun for early teens to play this game with their friends at parties and slumber parties. Great substitute for the electronics that otherwise often invade teen events. If your teen loves mysteries, this is the perfect gift -- along with your offer to help her host a murder party!
NOTE: Character booklets do not contain scripted dialogue, however they do include detailed information that directs players' improvised dialogue.
- Everything you need to solve a murder mystery
- Who rained on the prom's parade
- The boxed set comes with a complete party planner
- Includes character booklets, invitations, name tags and menu suggestions, clues and more
- A dinner party game for 8 players (you can assign two people to a character if your party is bigger than eight.)
Preteens and Teens love to use their minds, which are exploding with new capacity for conceptual thinking. The Rubik cube is a puzzle that teens love to experiment with, and it expands their problem solving abilities. Terrific stocking stuffer!
Samurai Scorpion Aluminum Kit
Perfect project for 12-15 year olds. Smaller than it looks in the picture, with small pieces. Not for younger kids to put together on their own. High cool factor!
Almost lifelike Scorpion that you assemble from metal and bendable aluminum parts. The Samurai Scorpion is comprised of two major parts: head and body. The head consists of a pair of eyes, mouth, and claws used to capture prey. Body consists of eight legs, tail and curved aculeus (stinger). Did you know that scorpions are nocturnal? They often feed at night by lying still and surprising their prey (dinner). On the other hand, they are dinner for tarantulas, bats, and birds (especially owls). Kit contains 30 hard and soft pre-punched aluminum parts, 7 screws, 7 nuts, 3 springs, and even assembly tools.
- Step-by-step instructions
- Claws, arms, legs, and tail are all moveable
- Body consists of eight legs, tail and curved aculeus (stinger)
- No soldering required