Pregnancy and Birth
Humanity Family Bed Co Sleeping Pad
I think this bolster is essential for cosleeping. Keeps baby safely on Mom's side of the bed for nighttime nursing, without any risk of falling off. This also lets parents stay covered under their blankets, without covering the baby. Also lets you cosleep with a second child on the other side of you. The pillow can also double as a body pillow during pregnancy. Highly recommended. And here's a review of this product by Hybrid Rasta Mama: http://hybridrastamama.blogspot.com/2011/12/really-high-beds-co-sleeping-safely-and.html
Recommended Books for Pregnancy and Birth
experience and wisdom of generations of women is waiting for you. Go
ahead, put your feet up and enjoy a cup of herbal tea. Just click here: Recommended Books for Pregnancy and Birth
Maternity Body PIllow
Can you make do by tucking regular pillows around you? Maybe. Experiment and see what you think. But if you find yourself unable to get comfortable, a maternity body pillow might be just what you need for a restful night's sleep, and I personally think that's well worth the money if you can swing it.
There are lots of different kinds of body pillows available, and which is best for you will depend on whether you want support for your back, hips and even neck, or just a lift for your belly. The best way to find one you like is to try them out at a local store. if that's not possible, read the reviews before you buy to see what other moms liked and didn't like about the various pillows.
I'm recommending the Leachco Back N Belly because it provides support for the back and belly at the same time. There are two contoured "legs" so you can sleep on your back or either side, tuck the end of the pillow between your knees, and elevate your head to ease heartburn. This pillow also aligns the hips to help ensure a natural position and relieve stress on joints.
- Full-body pillow supports moms-to-be lying on either side or back
- Unique design and shape supports back and belly and elevates head to help prevent reflux
- Cozy, cuddly polyester pillow for firm support
- Comes with custom pillowcase which can be removed for washing
- Helps prevent sciatica, heartburn, carpal tunnel and nasal congestion
Earth Mama Baby Angel Baby Oil
- \• Grapeseed and organic jojoba oils absorb easily
- • Chamomile calms cranky babies
- • Calendula soothes and moisturizes dry skin
- • Rated zero for toxicity on Skin Deep Database
- • Contains no nut oils
- • Fragrance free, gluten-free
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin
- Endorsed in the US by LaLeche League International.
- Safe for baby. Lansinoh does not have to be removed prior to breastfeeding.
- Pure, hypoallergenic and completely natural.
- Product of the United Kingdom.