is one of the hardest things we do. And when you have a challenging child, you have to be heroic, every day. The only way to help your child WANT to
cooperate is to connect with them, and coach them so they learn to manage themselves -- and to do that, you have to be able to regulate your own emotions.
That's one of the hardest things for any parent to do.
But I've seen thousands of parents transform their families. How did they do it? They gave themselves the gift of my Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids Online Course,
to get the tools and support they needed. Parents who have taken this course overwhelmingly agree that it has transformed their parenting, and their
children's behavior. If you aren’t aware of this self-paced course, here’s a full explanation of how it works and who it’s for.
But since I know you’re busy -- what parent isn’t? -- I’ll just say that it’s designed for any parent who wants to deepen their relationship with their
child and find more joy in their parenting. Nothing more, but nothing less either.
This is a 12 week course. It’s long enough to create real change and new habits, but it’s self-guided so you can take as long as you need
to complete it. You have lifetime access to both the course and the private support group. If you’re raising
your children with a partner, both of you enroll for the price of one. You can find out more about the curriculum here.
If you’re interested but wondering whether “this really works,” I hope you’ll take a few moments to watch one of the videos or read comments from moms and dads who have taken the course. These
are parents, like you, who seek the kind of connection to their child that each and every one of us wants.
- "Just two weeks of this course has changed me, and my relationship with my son, for the better."
- "I was looking for help coping with tantrums when I found this course, and it definitely helped!"
- "I'm more calm, I almost never yell anymore, I have more peace and confidence in my parenting."
It’s never too late to become the parent you want to be. To have the relationship with your child or children that you know will help them thrive. To get
on the same page as your parenting partner (Both parenting partners enroll for the price of one!)
Here’s what comes with the Course:
- Weekly audios that give you a step by step plan to transform your parenting and your child’s behavior, including my phrasing and tone
of voice as I give you examples of how to handle everyday parenting challenges. You'll learn preventive maintenance tools to sidestep tantrums
and power struggles, and the science behind why this works. (Transcripts are included.)
- 60 Daily Audio Inspirations, only 4 minutes long, to keep you inspired, help you develop self-regulation, and rewire your brain!
- A live group call with me where I answer parents' questions.
- Lifetime membership in a private Facebook Community of parents who are taking this course now or have taken it in the past and are
supporting each other on their peaceful parenting journey.
- A copy of my book Peaceful Parent Happy Kids (if
you already have one, pass your new copy on -- they make great gifts! -- or you can request Peaceful Parent, Happy Siblings or upgrade to my new WORKBOOK during
the registration process instead.) I’ll walk you through the lessons in the book to help you apply them in your own family.
- Handouts with specific suggestions for live interactions to put these ideas into practice with your child, plus exercises, journal
prompts, reminders to post on your refrigerator, and more.
- Bonuses such as 4 invaluable audios on creating a terrific parenting partnership with your partner, videos about specific parenting
challenges, and free ebooks.
- You have lifetime access to the course materials, and everything is self-paced.
The course is self-paced, and you have lifetime membership. Most courses like this cost several hundred dollars. Why is this one only $154? Because I'm
committed to keeping this course accessible to as many families as possible. If you're still unsure, please check out my No-Risk Personal Guarantee in the FAQ.
Registration for the Spring 2019 Course closes soon. Don't miss this opportunity. After this, there won't be another course until September.
When is the best time to plant a tree? Years ago. When’s the next best time? Today.
Here's the link to register:
p.s. If you’ve already taken the course, don’t forget that you can get a parenting tune-up any time by taking the course again at no charge! Here’s the
link to opt in to repeat the course.