New Amsterdam School
Date: May 13, 2020
Location: New York, NY
New Amsterdam School 62 Ave B New York New York 10009
Please join me for an insightful evening talk exploring EQ (Emotional Intelligence Quotient) and the importance of helping your child develop self-acceptance, sensitivity to the cues of others, empathy, and the ability to regulate anxiety and anger in order to talk about emotionally charged issues in a constructive way.
This two-hour talk will include the following topics and conclude with an audience Q&A:
- Why EQ is more important to your child’s success in life than IQ.
- What the research says about how children develop Emotional Intelligence.
- Helping kids manage their emotions, so they can manage their behavior.
- Secrets every parent needs to know about crying and anger.
- Managing your own emotions so your child learns to regulate his.
It’s said that parenting is the hardest job you’ll ever love. We’re here to remind you that you’re not alone!
View all events