Managing Screen Time (Audio)
Wondering how to set reasonable limits for TV, computers, gaming and cell phone usage for your child? Worried about cyber-bullying? Wondering how to cut down on screen time? This audio will support you in raising your child to be a good cyber citizen.
$10.99 USDBuy now
Wondering how to set reasonable limits for screen time, gaming and TV for your child? Worried about cyber-bullying? Wondering how to cut down on screen time? This audio will support you in raising your child to be a good cyber citizen.
In this jam-packed audio, Dr. Laura teaches you:
- How to Help Your Child Become a Good CyberCitizen
- 5 Rules to Manage Electronics in Your Home
- Finding that sweet spot between over-protecting your child and teaching responsibility.
- Responsible Cell Phone Use
- Reasonable Limits for Kids of Different Ages
- How to Cut Down on Screen Time
- Why screen problems come from life problems.
- What you can do to help your child learn to manage the screens in his life responsibly.
If you buy three audios or ebooks, you will get the fourth one free.
Just choose four audios or ebooks (you can mix and match.) Buy the three with the highest price tag. Then, send an email to email@example.com, listing the fourth audio or ebook. We will promptly send you a link to download your fourth audio or ebook.