How Parents and Teachers Can Support Children As They Return To the Classroom
In this video we cover:
- How to help kids talk about their worries about starting school.
- How to help children feel safe at school.
- How parents can deal with their own worries.
- What children most need from parents right now.
- How to demonstrate to children why masks are important.
- How to explain quarantines to children.
- How to help children shift from blame to compassion when a child at school has been identified as having covid.
- How teachers can help children feel connected to the teacher and to each other at this stressful time.