Free Parenting Tips Direct from Dr. Laura Markham
Give yourself the support you need, to be the parent you want to be.
* Choose Weekly and get Dr. Laura Markham's Aha! Parenting Tips via email every Sunday.
** Or choose 3x/Week and get the weekly email tips PLUS free coaching emails on Tuesdays and Thursdays. These coaching emails go deep to give you a blueprint to learn how to manage your own emotions, connect more deeply with your child, and coach your child to be his best self.
Yes, I want this support! Please send me Dr. Laura's PARENTING TIPS!
"Dr. Laura's emails are the perfect way to start the day with love and compassion" - Misti
"I am so grateful for your free newsletter. It is such high quality material, and you go into enough detail to be really helpful. You have helped me so much in my parenting." - Carolyn
Not sure you want something more in your email in-box? There's an unsubscribe link in every email. But we don't think you'll want to unsubscribe. Look what subscribers say!
- "Thank you for your weekly emails. Life is a lot more joyful having your parenting tools. During times when I need to shift my mood & mindset, it's really helpful to have these weekly emails." - Lisa
- "I think Dr. Laura is the Jedi Master of Parenting. When I can remember to use her approach, my children always act so much better." - Analilia
- "Thank you so much, Dr. Laura. This is the best parenting reading I have had for years. Reading your newsletters gives me hope." - Jun Yang
- "This lady must be spying on me. I swear, every time I read one of these I'm like YEAH that's me." - Rita
- "Dr. Laura.....I always feel happy when I see your newsletter show up in my email in box, because I know I will feel better once I read it. Thank you for all the free help you give to parents!" - Naomi
- "Dr. Laura....Your messages still mean a great deal to me even though my daughter is getting ready to go off to college. I printed today’s message and will keep this letter with me forever when that feeling comes over me and then say to myself you can take care of yourself you know what you need to do to mother yourself. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart." - Kathy