Learn from Dr. Laura Markham for Free Every Thursday!
Give yourself the support you need to be the parent you want to be.
This free weekly bulletin gives you research-based tips to manage your own emotions, connect more deeply with your child, and coach your child to WANT to cooperate, without yelling, bribes, threats or punishment.
There's an "unsubscribe" link in every bulletin, but we think you'll find it the most valuable thing in your in box!
* Choose Weekly and get Dr. Laura Markham's Aha! Parenting Tips via email every Thursday.
** Or choose Weekly + Bonuses and get the weekly email tips PLUS extra premium content on a regular basis.
Yes, I want this support!
Please send me Dr. Laura's Parenting Tips!
What subscribers say:
- "I think Dr. Laura is the Jedi Master of Parenting. When I can remember to use her approach, my children always act so much better." - Analilia
- "This is the best thing in my email in box every week. I have become a better parent from just from reading your free bulletins, and my relationship with my children is so much sweeter." - Ayesha
- "Thank you so much, Dr. Laura. This is the most helpful parenting reading I have had for years. Reading your newsletters gives me hope." - Jun Yang
- "This lady must be spying on me. I swear, every time I read one of these I'm like YEAH that's me." - Rita
- "Dr. Laura.....I always feel happy when I see your newsletter show up in my email in box, because I know I will feel better once I read it. Thank you for all the free help you give to parents!" - Naomi
What does the Peaceful Parenting Bulletin cost?
Can I cancel if I don't like it?
Of course! But 150,000 parents like you enjoy this newsletter every week, and I'm confident that you'll love it!
More Subscriber Comments
- "During times when I need to shift my mood & mindset, it's really helpful to have these weekly emails." - Lisa
- "Dr. Laura's emails are the perfect way to start the day with love and compassion" - Misti
- "I am so grateful for your free newsletter. It is such high quality material, and you go into enough detail to be really helpful. You have helped me so much in my parenting." - Carolyn
- "These newsletters are so helpful. Every time I stumble, they remind me how to get back to the Mother I once was." -Chantelle
- "I have been receiving your free Peaceful Parenting emails for some time now, and I can't tell you what a valuable resource they have been to me! I look forward to receiving them, and each one has been so enlightening, uplifting, inspiring and helpful to me." -Deirdre Celestino
- "I love your bulletins. You always are dead on...it's like you have a window into my life. Some days your words of wisdom are like a life preserver." -Jessica Lasser
- "Dr. Laura....Your messages still mean a great deal to me even though my daughter is getting ready to go off to college. I printed today’s message and will keep this letter with me forever when that feeling comes over me and then say to myself you can take care of yourself you know what you need to do to mother yourself. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart." - Kathy
- "When I found your site last year I was at the end of my rope with my then 3 year old son. He was aggressive toward his younger brother and our dog. At school he was bullying other kids and had difficulties staying on task. He was even kicked out of his first preschool class for bullying. I had tried everything I could think of- time outs, loss of privileges, lectures, sticker charts, and even spanking. Everything seemed to work initially but soon wore off. At first the idea that you could teach children without punishments seemed crazy but I was so desperate and out of ideas so I decided to try your advice. I got your book and managed to get my husband on board. For the past year we have been gentle parents and have noticed slow and steady progress..... We still see a lot of tantrums and I do have to watch closely to make sure he doesn't hurt his little brother but things are better. He goes to a new preschool this year and today his teacher asked to meet me after class. I braced myself for the worst only to hear that my son is a leader in his class, that he goes out of his way to help others, befriends new kids, that the other children look up to him. She tells me that he is doing wonderfully and wants to start working with him on more advanced materials as he is ahead of the rest of his class. I cried when I realized how far he's come over the past year. I can't tell you how grateful I am for the help you've given us. It really has made such a tremendous difference to my precious child. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart." -Angela W.